Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday

No TA DA list for Tuesday or Wednesday!

Tuesday was a trip to the ob (which seems to take ALL DAY with the drive)
and
Wednesday was all about work (then coming home exhausted!)

My big WIN is that we have been spending just five minutes and a family picking up after dinner, and it is making the world of difference. Miss 7 helps us and then we go help her in her room. I think it makes her feel good to help

Today's Ta-Da list will be small, compact, and what needs to be done.
It will be house maintenence - not decluttering and big wins.

My body is tired - I have a sore throat, and at 30 weeks pregnant I am taking care of me! But I still want to maintain where I am at.

So TA DA list for Thursday


  • empty dishwasher
  • load and run dishwasher
  • hang load laundry
  • run load laundry
  • hang second load laundry
  • wash load nappies
  • stress over baby names
  • unload dishwasher
  • cook lunch
  • load dishwasher
  • updated baby's journal
  • empty garbage
  • recycling out


Oh and a nap. And an early night. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment