Sunday, June 17, 2012

TA DA List - Sunday!

As Sunday begins I am still a little sore from yesterday's efforts.

So the PLAN as the day begins is just to do things to maintain what I have accomplished so far and some basic housework - to leave the decluttering to another day. If I stick to that plan is yet to be seen though!

So far so good. It's 8:30 am and I'm just getting out of my pjs!

Sunday's TA DA list



  • Actually got OUT of pjs and got dressed!
  • Rang my mum 
  • unpacked dishwasher
  • packed dishwasher
  • wiped kitchen table and benches
  • load laundry
  • Clean top of bookshelf in kitchen
  • Clean top of hutch in lounge
  • Tidied bookshelf in kitchen
  • Removed all notes/magnets off fridge and cleaned fridge
  • Played with Miss E in the sunshine
  • Fed the chickens
  • Cleaned the top of the fridge
  • Hung washing out
  • Brought load washing in
  • Emptied clutter drawer in kitchen (I seem to have a lot of clutter drawers!)
  • unpacked and loaded dishwasher again!
  • Folded laundry
  • Tidied pj drawer
  • Tidied shoes
  • completed emptied bedside table (to make room for bassinet by bed)
  • Got Paul to go to the dump for me!! And remove the old washing machine from out the back! (HUGE JOB)
  • Also got Paul to vacuum under bed!
Um yep. Whoops. Sort of forgot the taking it easy! But I got a HUGE amount done today! Very very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment