So the PLAN as the day begins is just to do things to maintain what I have accomplished so far and some basic housework - to leave the decluttering to another day. If I stick to that plan is yet to be seen though!
So far so good. It's 8:30 am and I'm just getting out of my pjs!
Sunday's TA DA list
- Actually got OUT of pjs and got dressed!
- Rang my mum
- unpacked dishwasher
- packed dishwasher
- wiped kitchen table and benches
- load laundry
- Clean top of bookshelf in kitchen
- Clean top of hutch in lounge
- Tidied bookshelf in kitchen
- Removed all notes/magnets off fridge and cleaned fridge
- Played with Miss E in the sunshine
- Fed the chickens
- Cleaned the top of the fridge
- Hung washing out
- Brought load washing in
- Emptied clutter drawer in kitchen (I seem to have a lot of clutter drawers!)
- unpacked and loaded dishwasher again!
- Folded laundry
- Tidied pj drawer
- Tidied shoes
- completed emptied bedside table (to make room for bassinet by bed)
- Got Paul to go to the dump for me!! And remove the old washing machine from out the back! (HUGE JOB)
- Also got Paul to vacuum under bed!
Um yep. Whoops. Sort of forgot the taking it easy! But I got a HUGE amount done today! Very very happy!