Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday!!! Ta da List!Ta Da list! Saturday!

Love Saturdays!

Especially Saturdays when I'm not working and my family is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very conscious of balance today.

I want to get things done and make the most of having hubby home to help ...

But I want us to enjoy our weekend too.

So - starting early with the TA DA list ... and then some fun time this afternoon I hope!

TA DA LIST

  • Unload dishwasher
  • Load dishwasher x 3
  • Wipe kitchen benches
  • Clean sink
  • Run load laundry
  • wipe bathroom sink
  • clean bathroom mirror
  • swish and swipe loo
  • empty toilet bin
  • grocery shop
  • Totally emptied pantry, cleaned, sorted, threw out and organised!
  • Vacuumed lounge room
  • HAD A NAP
  • Brought in load laundry
  • Hung load laundry
  • Built blackboard for kitchen (Thank you Ikea!)
  • Hung blackboard! (thank you 3m Command strips
  • Hung print "Follow your passion"
  • Emptied craft drawers in kitchen
  • Packed away Miss 7's size 5 and 6 clothes
  • Hung fire blanket so it's accessible
  • Cooked roast beef for dinner (actually hubby did! I forgot to put it in the oven!)
  • Tidied kitchen after dinner
  • Loaded Dishwasher
  • Folded laundry
I tell you - that's been a big day! My belly is tight and sore and I'm going to lie on the couch and rest!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment