Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things I am loving right now ...

I haven't exactly been sick - but I'm not quite right. Low grade fever, constant headaches ... what it does mean is I'd rather be at home than out ... and I am loving pottering about my home ..

So a long overdue post ... things I am loving right now ...


Woodwick candles. For years I have loved how a scented candle can freshen up your home, and my husband has hated them. So I don't use them. Until I discovered THIS candle. It's soy based with a bamboo wick. And the scent reminds me of washing day at my gran's ... linen, cashmere and cotton flower (OK - now I know gran never had cashmere anything except unopened cashmere bouquet soap and powder .. but this candle SMELLS like her home.) And Paul can tolerate it :) And I'll take that. Love it!





I've rearranged my mantle about my fire and I am loving it ...



A lot ....



I really really wanted a family rules subway art poster. But we are on budget freeze due to a broken hot water system ...

Enter a wonderful giveaway at The Daily Dye an a $4 frame from the cheap shop. I'm very happy!

Wonder wht joy pottering can bring me tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment