Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey my bloggy friends

Finding it hard to post right now. When you see the devastation these floods are causing first hand - my little life about here seems not worth blogging about.

I do want to let you know that we are all safe, as are my family.

There is some cleanup to be done - but nothing that we won't deal with. A lot of my town is a mess so we are hoping to help out in some way when the devastation dries up a bit.

Right now - my only organisational task has been going through our closets to find blankets for those who are stuck at the evacuation centre. Daddy is holding the fort at home (bless him!) and I am working any shifts I can fit in as our hospital has been struck with a staff shortage. So many of the nurses are flooded out!

Life is so fragile and unpredicatable guys. Hug your family tight tonight. And keep safe please. That's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment