Thursday, October 7, 2010

Makes me SMILE:)

Gran always told me to count my blessings.
Problem is - I have so many!

So many things made me smile this week :)

Right now I am loving ...







The flowers from my bouquet from my sister's wedding. I love that the silk flowers will continue to brighten my home ...



Cackleberries (eggs) from our chooks! They taste so good and are so fresh! Our chookies sure earn their keep!



My nursing registration FINALLY through! And what a battle it was!



Reading books I loved as a child with my girl! She just soaks up the chapter books!



My new spice holder I bought at Aldi this week! No more searching through the cupboard for what I need! I just need to fill and label it!

1 comment:

  1. Does it rotate? Looks good might even get one myself. mum

    ReplyDelete