Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For the kids ...

I love a place that caters for my girl. It makes my day so much easier if she can have fun first!

I really love a place with makeshift instruments for her to play ... thought I would post a few pics for ideas ... I'm thinking of making some for home!






But what I really really love is this!




A grandy who would make a lagerphone for his little Miss E.
So country. So aussie. So much love in it.


Miss E told everyone "Not everybodies grandy loves them enough to make them a lagerphone!"

The old timers loved it. She jammed around a few campfires.

And I think it brought back memories for some bush poets that lived close by.

It made our muster really special

2 comments:

  1. Tell Eli that her "Grandy" is delighted she loves her lagerphone. Honestly it made his day when he saw this on your site. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I love these! I think I will have to have a go at making some for FDC kids!!! She looks like she is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete