Monday, August 23, 2010

Disaster! (well - not really - but very very annoying.)

Not only has my printer gone on a paper jammed strike ...

BUT MY WASHING MACHINE IS BROKEN! I am going camping shortly - and not only need to WASH MY CLOTHES, but I will be returning with several days worth of dusty and possibly muddy gear.

Say it with me ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!

Kudos to my amazing man. He has spent all night on google and has been checking more pipes, and drains and tubes and things than I ever thought possible are clear.

Is it bad to ask you to PRAY that my machine works ... (or the other solutions don't drive me broke)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. I want to go camping, but have to wait a month for our reservation. I can't wait until Sept 24th. I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete