Friday, July 30, 2010

Organising me ... and it's FREE!

Honest answer. I want to make some changes around here. Changes with my health. Changes that effect my energy. How much I move. The fun we have a t home.

I don't want to be a skinny minnie. But I want to be moving, exercising, chasing my girl, and eating the right foods. And I need more energy! That girl of mine keeps me on my toes!

The thing is ... I know I'm not alone!

SO when I found this awesome resource I had to share!



The Australian Government has created MEASURE UP It's a campaign to get Australian's to work on reducing their waist line, and decrease the risk of health issues related to obesity.

Onto the organising tool ....

HERE is a link to a downloadable 12 week planner!

You can order the actual book if you are an Australian HERE!
(order form) And they are FREE

Inside you find 12 weeks worth of menu planners and meal diaries, activity planners, shopping lists ... so many resources to help motivate you, plan your life and move to a healthier happier lifestyle!









I'm starting mine tomorrow ... can't wait to see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I've been looking for somehthing just like it. My daughter will be walking around soon and I would like to be able to run further than 5 feet without needing an oxygen mask.

    ReplyDelete