Saturday, July 31, 2010

I feel like I've been down this path before ....

Here's the thing about clutter and house work ... you will never be finished.

Now I must admit maintance mode around here has not been that productive the last few months. We have been practising survival parenting while things like exams and assignments and working weekends took priority over our home.

But we are back onto it again.

Remember this post? This one? The one when I was so proud to find a solution to that "just inside the door" clutter?

Well, many months on, it kindof looks like THIS!




So it was time to strip it clear, stop, and think again.

Now we have THIS!


Closeup here...


We are big on labels in our home now we have a 5 year old who is reading!



A basket for library books right by the door where I won't forget them!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great now :D We have a few areas like that I'm going to have to re-tackle :)

    ReplyDelete