Friday, May 28, 2010

Wardrobe revamp.

Today I was meant to shop with my mum. But it is so wet I don't feel safe on the roads.

Well - my Gran always said "everything happens for a reason" and today she was right! Again.

Because I hadn't driven to mum's I ducked down at lunch to the little country shopping centre. And there - at the shop I love to shop in - but can't justify the prices I saw a tiny little sign. 50% off everything. Two hours only.

(I actually missed the huge bright bigger than me signs. It was the tiny photocopy that caught my eye!)

Let's say I bought a few things. Things that make me feel great. And smart. And tidy. And maybe even well dressed and attractive.

I think I've been needing this boost. I actually have been thinking about this for several days - taht maybe the first step in loosing weight and exercising is feeling good about myself -so I want to look after me. Well - today the opportunity was there and I am so happy.

So now step two in the wardrobe revamp. To spend this rainy rainy day trying on my whole wardrobe and getting rid of what doesn't suit me, fit or feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment