Friday, April 23, 2010

Saturday ... brings me peace

I work shift work and I almost always work weekends.
Today is the first time in a long time that I have an afternoon shift, and no plans to go anywhere during the day.

I have enjoyed today so much! It wasn't till today that I realised how much I missed those first couple of hours on a Saturday morning when we normally got those jobs done and the house tidied up from the week that was.

Today Paul and I have pottered all morning. And I almost have the house in shape, and he almost has the yard under control.

It's amazing the peace this catch up has brought me. It's just so much easier to maintain the house when you have a good baseline to start the week.

Here's our other joy for the day. Miss E chose an egg for breakfast! Imagine her delight with what she found inside! Our first double yolker!

No comments:

Post a Comment