Friday, February 12, 2010

Bathroom organisation - when you hardly have any room


My bathroom is tiny. And ugly. And old. You never see pics of it! There is a reason!

Paul and I are thinking of renovations later in the year - but we need to get the kitchen done, then the office first I think

One thing that DOES work in our bathroom is this. As there is pretty much no storage I use a shoe organiser on the back of the door. Each pocket has a purpose (eg hair clips, make up, thermometer, etc.

It is easy to use. You can see what is there at a glance and it stores a heap. But it also puts limits too -if the pocket is full then you need to rethink what you are storing.

Maybe not the most elegant solution, but it works for me.

1 comment:

  1. I use these a lot. My favorite is the one on the back of a closet door near the foyer for gloves, scarves and hats!

    ReplyDelete