Thursday, December 31, 2009

Five minute room rescue

It's amazing what you can do in 5 minutes!

This is one of the tools I LOVE from flylady!! From her site ... what is a 5 minute room rescue?
This is a reminder to spend just 5 minutes clearing a path in your worst room. You know this area of your home: the place you would never allow anyone to see. Just 5 minutes a day for the next 27 days and you will have a place you can be proud to take anyone.




Our worst area is our yard and shed. Neither of us love to garden (although I WANT to and I am going to try!) We have committed for the next 27 days for Paul to spend 5 minutes a day in the shed and me to spend 5 minutes a day in the yard.

I did not want to today. I am tired.

But really - it is only 5 minutes. So - since it was raining I spent 5 minutes in our undercover area at the back. It is a mess since it is where we do our artwork, store outdoor toys, and hang laundry when it rains.

Well - look what you can do in five minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are doing a great job Kat! You almost have me motivated to join you!

    ReplyDelete