Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boon frog pod

We had a fun day today!

The morning at Ikea and Howard's Storage World.
The afternoon at Dreamworld for some family fun.

I found heaps of great things on my shopping trip - all bought with an exact purpose in mind. Over the next few days I will show you some of these ideas and what we do with them!



This was bought at Howard's Storage World - it's the frog pod by boon. A scoop to pick up bath toys that mounts on the wall to store and drain them and has room for all those bubble baths and shampoos as well.

Miss E is definately old enough to use this after her bath. It should really help contain those bath time toys and some of the chaos. Only problem is it might mean I need to clean my bath more often now I can see the actual bath!!!

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I love it!!! :o) Hmmm ... we don't have an IKEA here, but I bet there's one in San Diego, and I'll be there in a couple of weeks ... I just might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete